About Our Firm
Estate Planning & Elder Law Representation on Long Island, NY
As we age, we tend to worry more about our health, money, and family. Without planning, these issues can cause enormous problems for us and our families. A long-term illness, unique needs related to retirement or passing on a family business, the administration of a family trust, or a probated estate all may arise, calling for trusted legal guidance.
At Schneider Garrastegui & Fedele PLLC, we are dedicated to providing the help you need in planning for or managing a health crisis, preserving your assets, or providing for loved ones so you can worry less about the future.
Our firm has been devoted to estate planning and elder law in New York since 1983. Our team has resolved thousands of cases in those 30 years, from drafting wills to resolving high-asset estate plans designed to reduce taxes while preserving wealth.
We also handle residential and commercial real estate matters. We work to help you achieve the results you want in transactions. Our clients range from first-time home buyers and sellers to experienced real estate investors to fiduciaries (executors, administrators, and trustees) looking to administer estate assets.
Discuss your legal needs and concerns with a Long Island lawyer for estate planning and elder law in a confidential consultation. Contact us online or at (631) 519-9831 to get started. Hablamos español.
Why Choose Schneider Garrastegui & Fedele PLLC?
We know that you may have many choices when seeking legal counsel related to your estate planning or elder law needs.
We believe that our firm is a clear choice for representation due to the following advantages:
- Hyper-focused on your needs: While some firms dabble in numerous practice areas, we focus on elder law and estate planning. Our limited scope of practice allows us to stay up-to-date and provide hyper-focused, client-centric legal services.
- Highly rated: Our firm has accumulated numerous 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Avvo.
- Three locations to serve you: Visit our fully staffed Class A office space in Melville, NY, or make an appointment at one of our satellite offices in Hauppauge or Nassau County.
- Small firm with big firm assets: As a small firm, you can expect hands-on, customized service with us. At the same time, our assets are comparable to a much larger firm, so we have the resources to help clients with varying and even challenging needs.
- Bilingual support. You'll feel at home with English and Spanish-speaking staff and attorneys at our firm.
Our firm serves clients on Long Island, including those in Melville, Merrick, Massapequa, Baldwin, Levittown, Lindenhurst, Bethpage, Rockville Centre, Huntington, and Northport.