High-Net-Worth Estate Planning in Melville, NY
As a high-net-worth individual, you have unique estate planning needs. Your goals likely include limiting or reducing potential inheritance taxes, preserving wealth for future generations, and ensuring your long-term care needs don’t negatively impact the estate’s value.
Fortunately, a Melville, NY, high-net-worth estate planning lawyer can help you reach your goals, thus eliminating stress when thinking about the future.
As a small firm, we’re able to take a hands-on approach when customizing estate plans for high-net-worth individuals. At the same time, our resources and assets are similar to that of a larger firm. Thus, you will have all the tools you need when using our firm, along with one-on-one support. Contact us today to discuss your needs and goals to formulate a legal strategy to protect your wealth.
High-Net-Worth Asset Protection Trusts
High-net-worth individuals often benefit from asset protection trusts. Our Melville, NY, high-net-worth estate planning lawyer can assist with:
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Intentionally defective grantor trusts
- Qualified personal residence trusts
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Spousal limited access trusts
These are just some of the options at your disposal. Our firm will help you choose the right vehicle to protect your assets.
Why Choose Schneider, Garrastegui, & Fedele, Pllc?
- Hyper-focused on Your Needs – While some firms dabble in numerous practice areas, we focus on elder law and real estate. Our limited scope of practice allows us to stay up-to-date and provide hyper-focused, client-centric legal services.
- Highly Rated – Our firm has accumulated numerous 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Avvo.
- Two Locations to Serve You – Visit our fully staffed Class A office space in Melville, NY, or make an appointment at our satellite office in Hauppauge, NY.
- Small Firm with Big Firm Assets – As a small firm, you can expect hands-on, customized service with us. At the same time, our assets are comparable to a much larger firm, so we have the resources to help clients of varying and even challenging needs.
- Bilingual Support – With both English and Spanish-speaking staff and attorneys, you’ll feel at home at our firm.
- Looking for legal advice?
- In need of a legal consultation?
- Looking for answers?
SGF Law is here to help you and provide legal guidance as needed.
"The whole team blew my expectations out of the water."
- Michael and the whole team blew my expectations out of the water. They are a pleasure to deal with and extremely knowledgeable in their field. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing a real estate attorney.- Adam