Business Succession Planning in Melville, NY
You’ve put years of hard work into creating and running a successful business, and you don’t want it all to go by the wayside when you finally step down. Even if you don’t intend to retire in the near future, this is still a concern. For instance, you could become incapacitated, making it impossible to handle the day-to-day operations. Without a successor ready to take over, your company might never recover.
Fortunately, you can create a succession plan so your company can continue to thrive well into the future. Once a plan is in place, you won’t have to worry about what will happen to your company. Instead, you can enjoy retirement or even work into your Golden Years, knowing that you’re prepared for the future.
If you want your company to continue well after you step down, contact our Melville, NY, business succession planning lawyer. Our firm can help you prepare for the future, making it easier to enjoy today.
Business Succession Planning Process
A successful business succession strategy includes several components. Our Melville, NY, business succession lawyer can help you:
- Choose and plan an exit strategy
- Select a successor
- Train a successor
- Protect current employees
- Limit your tax exposure
Why Choose Schneider, Garrastegui, & Fedele, Pllc?
- Hyper-focused on Your Needs – While some firms dabble in numerous practice areas, we focus on elder law and real estate. Our limited scope of practice allows us to stay up-to-date and provide hyper-focused, client-centric legal services.
- Highly Rated – Our firm has accumulated numerous 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Avvo.
- Two Locations to Serve You – Visit our fully staffed Class A office space in Melville, NY, or make an appointment at our satellite office in Hauppauge, NY.
- Small Firm with Big Firm Assets – As a small firm, you can expect hands-on, customized service with us. At the same time, our assets are comparable to a much larger firm, so we have the resources to help clients of varying and even challenging needs.
- Bilingual Support – With both English and Spanish-speaking staff and attorneys, you’ll feel at home at our firm.
- Looking for legal advice?
- In need of a legal consultation?
- Looking for answers?
SGF Law is here to help you and provide legal guidance as needed.
"The whole team blew my expectations out of the water."
- Michael and the whole team blew my expectations out of the water. They are a pleasure to deal with and extremely knowledgeable in their field. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing a real estate attorney.- Adam