Special Needs Planning in Melville, NY
If you have a loved one with special needs, you want to do everything in your power to protect and care for the individual. That goes beyond assisting with personal care. You also need to ensure your loved one has access to financial resources for housing, daily needs, and additional expenses. Moreover, your family member must continue to receive those resources well after you’re gone. While this can seem like an impossible task, you can accomplish your goals through special needs planning.
A Melville, NY, special needs planning lawyer from our firm can help you provide for your family member today and in the future. This might include accessing government programs and setting up a supplemental trust or ABLE account to help with expenses. Contact us today to set up a strategy session. We can explore the options to protect your loved one today and after you’re gone.
Special Needs Planning Services
We provide a range of services for people with special needs. Contact our Melville, NY, special needs planning lawyer to discuss:
- Government programs
- Supplemental trusts
- ABLE accounts
- Transition planning
These are just some of the services we provide. Start the process by setting up a strategy session with an attorney from our firm.
Why Choose Schneider, Garrastegui, & Fedele, Pllc?
- Hyper-focused on Your Needs – While some firms dabble in numerous practice areas, we focus on elder law and real estate. Our limited scope of practice allows us to stay up-to-date and provide hyper-focused, client-centric legal services.
- Highly Rated – Our firm has accumulated numerous 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Avvo.
- Two Locations to Serve You – Visit our fully staffed Class A office space in Melville, NY, or make an appointment at our satellite office in Hauppauge, NY.
- Small Firm with Big Firm Assets – As a small firm, you can expect hands-on, customized service with us. At the same time, our assets are comparable to a much larger firm, so we have the resources to help clients of varying and even challenging needs.
- Bilingual Support – With both English and Spanish-speaking staff and attorneys, you’ll feel at home at our firm.
- Looking for legal advice?
- In need of a legal consultation?
- Looking for answers?
SGF Law is here to help you and provide legal guidance as needed.
"The whole team blew my expectations out of the water."
- Michael and the whole team blew my expectations out of the water. They are a pleasure to deal with and extremely knowledgeable in their field. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing a real estate attorney.- Adam